Are you running out of room in your home with all of the children’s items your kids have outgrown? Would you like to make some room and make some money too? Consigning is a hassle free way to do both.
Consigning is fun and easy. It’s a great way to pass on items your children have outgrown and make some money! It’s easy....just 3 simple steps:
1. Register - sign up to become a consignor by clicking the link below.
2. Prepare - gather up everything you would like to sell into one spot, enter the items into the easy to use consignor software, then print and attach your tags.
3. Make Money - drop off your items at your drop off appointment time and we do the rest. Just sit back and watch your earnings grow.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
As a consignor, you will enjoy:
- Early shopping before the sale is open to the public (Consignor Presale)
- Earning 70% commission on your sales (visit the Volunteer page to find out
how to earn more)!
- Checks will be mailed within 14 days of the end of the sale.
- The gift of time - Let's Grow Together Sale takes care of the advertising, set
up & clean up, and selling.
- Once you drop off your items, we do the rest!
Let's Grow Together
Children's Consignment Sale
Copyright © Let's Grow Together Sale, LLC. All rights reserved.