Let's Grow Together
Children's Consignment Sale
Drop Off is on Thursday, August 17th and Pick Up is on Sunday, August 20th from 3:15PM to 5PM.
All consignors will need to schedule a time for drop off through the consignor software.
Before you drop off your items
- Please be sure all items are tagged according to our guidelines. Please refer to the
tagging information for guidelines.
- Make sure all clothes are organized by size and gender. This will help the check in
process be as efficient as possible.
- When packing up your items to bring to the sale, it is helpful to keep like items
together (ie: place all toys in one box, all books in another). This will help make the
check in process very efficient.
Drop Off Procedure
- Please arrive about 5-10 minutes prior to your check in time.
- Bring your inventory report with you to check-in at the designated table prior to
unloading your car.
- Pick up your consignor pre-sale wristband. If you are volunteering, you will pick up
your volunteer pre-sale wristband.
- Once all of your items are checked, they are ready to be placed on the sales floor. We
will have volunteers who will help place your items on the sales floor, but each
consignor will need to help with this process as well. When scheduling your check-in
time, please keep this in mind.
Pick Up Procedure
- If you are not donating your items to charity, you may come pick them up during the
Pick Up time.
- Check-in at the designated table when you arrive
- Please bring a bag or basket to help you with Pick Up
- All items left at the close of pickup will be donated to a local charity
- If you would like to donate your unsold items to charity, it’s simple. When you are
entering your items in the consignor software, just choose the option to donate. Any
unsold item will automatically be donated to a local charity that helps families in
Copyright © Let's Grow Together Sale, LLC. All rights reserved.